The lawyers of Stabb & Partners have been active in advising clients on doing business in Romania since 1998. We offer our clients a full range of legal and business advice, provided by an experienced and enthusiastic team of lawyers qualified in Romania and in the United Kingdom.
Our practice covers, among others:
- Advice on investing in Romania We provide advice in connection with inward investment in Romania, whether by way of mergers and acquisition, privatisation, concessions, greenfield developments, real estate developments, joint ventures, new incorporations and major projects; The firm has extensive experience of carrying out due diligence exercises in a wide variety of sectors in the Romanian economy. The firm also advises clients on the disposal and winding up of their business interests in Romania.
- Day-to-day legal and business advice We provide ongoing advice to clients on all corporate, banking, property/ real estate, competition, employment and commercial matters as they develop their businesses;
- Advice on exiting investments We advise clients on the disposal or winding up of their business interests in Romania;
- Litigation We advise clients on taking and defending legal actions, including acting on high profile shareholder litigations, employment litigations, insurance litigations, debt recovery and cross-border disputes.
- Real Estate: The firm has a large real estate practice with clients including developers, residential and commercial purchasers, constructors and architects. Based on this, the firm is able to offer an all-round perspective, both on the legal level and on the commercial level.
- Labour law: The firm advises employers, trade unions and employees on the full range of employment issues, including drafting collective bargaining agreements, termination of employment, employment litigation and employee benefits.
- Energy and natural resources: The firm advises on PPP and concession projects in the utilities sector. It advises on projects in the wind energy, biofuel, solar energy, and oil and gas sectors.
Include banks and international financial institutions, major multinational companies, energy and real estate development companies, investment funds, small and medium sized businesses and municipalities.
In order to fulfil our clients’ needs for high quality advisory services, we have placed at the forefront of our approach the objective of understanding our clients’ businesses and the sectors and markets in which they operate. We listen carefully to our clients and, building on our market understanding, give advice in the context of their business strategies – we are always concerned with commercial realism, not merely legal competence. We also appreciate the need to provide our clients with a prompt, professional, efficient and ethical service at an international standard, whilst on a cost effective basis.
In the recently published and independently-compiled Legal 500 guide to Lawyers in Romania, the firm was reported to be “first class” by clients and was recommended in the following categories: Banking, Finance and Capital Markets, Corporate and M&A, Dispute Resolution, Energy and Natural Resources, IT, Telecoms and Media, Privatisation and Project Finance.
- Criminal Law
- Business Law
- Family Law
Stabb & Partners is a member of the Eurojuris network of lawyers, an association offering more than 4600 lawyers in 610 locations in Europe.
If you would like to hear more about how we can help you, please contact us at email@example.com.